Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Pumpkin Biscotti, Google & A Birthday

This morning I am searching for a pumpkin biscotti recipe. I want to bless a dear friend with something home-baked for her birthday. She loves biscotti and I love pumpkin - a match made in heaven.

Google is one of the best things ever invented. I do not know how I managed before the days of "googling"! I managed, just don't know how.

So I "googled" 'pumpkin biscotti', thinking that there would be little returned. Was I wrong! Apparently, this is a baking trend I've completely missed out on all these years. I've made all sorts of biscotti in my life, but I never dreamed of pairing my autumn favorite (pumpkin) with my Christmas favorite (biscotti). So, so glad and delighted that others have gone where I have failed to travel!

In my "googling" this morning, I came across a new blog to follow. Where I am going to find the time to follow yet another blog, I have no clue. But it's another cooking blog. I am addicted. I love recipes. New ones. As I've said before, I would be happy to make something new at every meal and never visit the same recipe twice. Except for that Italian biscotti recipe with the orange zest & espresso beans, and the Cappucino Cheesecake, and Creamy Chicken Pasta, and The Barefoot Contessa's Turkey Lasagna. Oh, and Garlic Lime Chicken! Okay, I take that back. Some recipes require revisiting!

Check out the new blog with the pumpkin biscotti recipe.
I'll let you know how the cookies turn out!
I ♥ Google. And pumpkin. And biscotti. And my friend, Christine. Happy Belated Birthday, Panini!

Have a blessed day!

5 comments:

Shelby said...

Hi Julianne! I saw I had a new follower and so I came to check your blog out! I'm happy you found what you were looking for and decided to follow me! :)

Anonymous said...

I forgot you love the pumpkin!

You have GOT to try the Pumpkin Pie Crunch recipe. I first had it last year and it is AAAHH-MAZING!

And really I can't believe you don't like sauerkrat. I thought it was a requirement in this family!

Besides I would take sauerkrat over lemon curd anyday! :)

Janelle said...

Her blog looks great! I love to cook and try new things when I have time. When I don't...Kraft Mac & Cheese to the rescue!

Alana said...

Someday I hope to cook like that again. So wish I was your close by friend because I want some of that biscotti!

Julianne said...

Jen - sauerkraut over Trader Joe's Lemon Curd? Blasphemy! :) I almost feel nauseous having written those two foods in the same sentence!