Saturday, July 5, 2008

Kimberly Ann

Yesterday was the fourth of July and a very hard day for my family. My sweet niece, Kimberly, passed away in her sleep and was found by her daddy. She was only 22 years old. We are all heartbroken and in shock.

As we travel from all over the states and gather at my brother's home in Sarasota, Florida, would you be kind enough to lift our family in your prayers? My brother Jeff is broken & hurting in ways we can't even begin to understand. He was exceptionally close to his daughter as she was a very bright light in his world.

You could pray that God would use this tragedy to draw others to Him. Kim knew the LORD and she is with Him today in glory. For that we are so grateful. She would want her life & death to bring praise & glory to her heavenly Father.

I thank you on behalf of my extended family and simply suggest you hold your loved ones a little tighter on this summer day.

Blessings on you....

Julianne

2 comments:

Darlene R. said...

Praying for you all.

Janelle said...

Julie, beautiful words. We are saddened by this loss. Skip and I are praying for you and your family.