Saturday, July 19, 2008

And the Winner is................

Thanks for all who posted comments about your fave Starbucks order. I had a blast reading them. It was good to see that some of you have preferences that change with the weather, just like me. Not that I change with the weather or anything! Ahhh, I'm dreaming of a Gingerbread Latte with just a light amount of snowfall. (It is like 99 degrees here today!)
I held the drawing open until Saturday. Because I'm cool like that. Or because I fell asleep watching the British Open and the Cardinals game last night. Either way, it might not be fair, but hey, it's my blog.
So of course, the winner is the latest entry, Shelly! Yay, Shelly! Seriously gals, no one deserves a cup of joe more than this lady. Check out her blog here to see why! :) Congrats, Shelly and I will hand you your Starbucks gift card in person. Can't wait!

Enjoy your weekend!

Julianne

3 comments:

mj said...

missed again!

Anonymous said...

Yea for Shelly!

I do believe she deserves a nice warm/cold yummy beverage.

The Hunters said...

what! me?! Julianne! All I need is your company, you don't have to give me a starbucks too!? What are you doing this week? We'll talk. Thank you for picking me, I'm so excited!